- I'm completely new to this, so I'm hoping I'm doing this right. And by right, I mean am I supposed to do the same topic??
- I'm 16w pregnant with my first child and absolutely HORRIFIED at what happens before I get to bring my bundle of joy home.
- I'm doing a lot of worrying about finances, babysitting, etc. It's not very becoming!
- I thoroughly enjoy wine... and am pretty sad I have 100's of bottles of homemade wine in my basement "aging" because I cannot drink it yet :-(
- My job is really starting to bore me, but I feel like I'm stuck right now... for obvious reasons.
- I'm tired of being tired all the time. When does this end?
- I'm going to miss vacation this year... and so is my husband :-(
- I hate blow-drying my hair. I mean, really hate it! I avoid it at all costs!
- I take off my wedding rings as soon as I get home from work and usually don't wear them around to run errands. People think that's weird. My husband and I both do it. I don't need a ring to prove I'm married.
Ok.. so those are just a few of my confessions. Join Andrea over at Are you Listening to play along too!