Monday, October 19, 2009

Time for A Change

Joe and I have been talking a lot about making some changes in our lives. First, we are attempting to pay down all our debt right now. I haven't purchased a new pair of shoes in like a year... and it's terrible. But, it's SO worth it. Second, I am going to get a second job. I have already signed the paperwork. I feel like I need something else in my life right now. I feel like I need to do something that I thoroughly enjoy, and that I just do for some extra cash in the bank. Joe still drives my two door Honda Civic from high school. Eventually he would like to buy a truck, and I would love for him to be able to do that soon! Third... I'm getting my hair done tomorrow. I've lost almost 15 pounds, and people are starting to notice, so I want to make some more changes :-). And, I'm making a drastic change. I'm not going to tell you what I have planned, but I will show you a before picture, and then show you an "after" picture tomorrow.

Please pray for Joe and I in making these changes in our lives. We are focused and determined to get ourselves on the right feet before we take the next step in our lives (And I'm sure you can figure out what that is :-))


4 comments:

Mama Reg said...

what a wonderful blog tricia!! i CANNOT WAIT to see your hair!! and oh my goodness you go girl, losing all that weight! i know you are working so hard. i cant wait to hear about your new job, and everything else!! love and hugs :)

Connie said...

That is wonderful that you all are paying down your debt. I'm trying to do the same thing...it's very important.

Can't wait to see what you do with your hair!

Jessica said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to keep up to date on all of the changes. Show us the hair ASAP!

renee said...

i'm soo happy for you guys getting your ducks in a row (so to speak). and yah! for loosing weight and new haircut. i'm getting mine cut next week too :D