Monday, June 7, 2010

Ladies... this is for you!

So, I've been selling women's relationship enhancement products for awhile now. It's a lot of fun, and something most people wouldn't think I would do.

Well I wanted to let you in on a little secret. I'm running huge sales through the summer and if you're interested, you can send me your email address. You just have to live within the continental United States and I can ship your products anywhere. I'm trying to make ends meet at home and so I'd be helping you out while you're helping me out!

It's a great tradeoff! :-)

Please send me your email address if you're interested and I can send you the email! Include your first and last name. You can email me your address if you aren't interested in having it in my comments. Email me at tricia.marchion@gmail.com if you're interested!

No comments: