I thought since this was my first ICLW week (thanks Andrea, I saw it on your blog, and got curious!) I would introduce myself!
Here are 100 facts about me that not everyone knows!
1. I married my best friend.
2. We've been together for almost 8 years (married for 2)
3. My sister is my best friend. We talk all the time.
4. Joe and I have been together since high school.
5. We've never even taken a break.
6. I'm an accountant.
7. I have no intention of doing this for the rest of my life.
8. I can't wait to have children.
9. I hold my husband's pinky finger instead of his whole hand.
10. I used to do that when I was a child.
11. My all-time favorite movie is The Little Mermaid.
12. My brother is very musically talented, and I envy him.
13. I cannot stand when people are late.
14. I also cannot stand when people don't return my call.
15. I freaked out when I turned 25.
16. I am deathly afraid of snakes.
17. I can't even look at a page in a book with a snake on it.
18. I am convinced that I will be eaten by a shark if I go out in the ocean.
19. I already have names picked out for all my children.
20. My husband wants to name all our boys with the same first name and different middle names, and call them by their middle names. The jury is still out on this one!
21. I would get married every year if my husband would let me!
22. I never wore a seatbelt until I got into an accident at 16 that it saved my life. Now, I never leave the driveway without buckling up.
23. I've gotten pulled over 4 times and only gotten a ticket once. I would say I was lucky, eh?
24. Taco Bell is my favorite fast food restaurant, even though it makes me sick EVERYTIME I eat there.
25. My parents made my husband and I wait until after college to get married. I was mad then, but I can't imagine being in school and married now.
26. I hate steak. I won't even try it now that I'm older.
27. The only meat I really eat is chicken. I will occasionally branch out, but that doesn't happen very often.
28. My husband is the chef in our house. If it didn't come from a box, chances are, I didn't make it!
29. I like all kinds of fruit, except pomegranite, since I'm allergic to it.
30. When I was a kid, I wanted hunter green carpet, only because my best friend had hunter green carpet. I hated it as soon as it was down, and my room at my parents house is still carpeted in hunter green... YICK!!
31. My husband never spent the night at my parents house. He thought it was disrespectful to my parents. They appreciated that!
32. We went to Jamaica on our honeymoon. It was TERRIBLE!
33. I snuck home every weekend during my freshman year of college to stay with my now husband. He lived a few miles from my parents and they never found out.
34. I tell Joe every year what I'm getting him for Christmas. I know I shouldn't, but I get so excited.
35. The above fact leads me to believe that I will make a terrible Santa when we have children.
36. My husband has wrapped up a box filled with nothing and put it under the tree because I unwrap gifts and re-wrap them just so I know what I'm getting.
37. I want to be a stay-at-home mom when we have children, but I cannot wrap my head around how we can do it financially.
38. Joe's best friends treat me like one of the guys. It's great to have so many friends.
39. While they treat me like one of the guys, they also kind of look after me in a sisterly way. They would do ANYTHING for me!
40. I hate driving in the snow.
41. I rarely do it, most of the time my husband has to drop me off.
42. Putting down my puppy was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
43. I love getting comments from the bloggy world. It's such a neat world, without judgement and lots of cyber-hugs.
44. I wish some of our friends would hurry up and get married so there will be more girls around!
45. Joe's cousins keep having children and naming them the names I want to name our children. UGH!
46. I spend way too much time on facebook.
47. Hence the reason my husband calls me "his little stalker".
48. I used to be the tallest girl in class.
49. Now I'm 5'7" and my husband is 6'2" and I feel short next to him.
50. We bought our first house last year. We are still decorating and moving in, it seems.
51. I was sick the day we signed the papers because it was such a big decision.
52. We have a black lab named Riley.
53. She is like a child to us, she's spoiled!
54. I talk to my mom everyday on my way home from work. If she or I don't talk, we immediately think something is wrong.
55. I read 12 books on vacation this year! I love reading.
56. I love sleeping, and that is one of the major reasons why we don't have children.
57. I call my husband Jose.
58. Neither of us is Mexican.
59. I'm convinced that a male created seatbelts. They are the most uncomfortable things ever!
60. I never wear socks unless I'm wearing tennis shoes.
61. I love getting pedicures!
62. My sheets cannot be tucked into the bottom of the bed.
63. I don't keep my feet under the covers at night. They're claustriphobic.
64. Someday I will have a job that I enjoy, and the pay doesn't matter.
65. Going to a job you hate everyday is one of the hardest things I've ever done.
66. I worked at a mini golf course my first few years of college. It was so much fun.
67. That was my first job. My parents didn't make me work in high school.
68. My favorite vegetable is celery. I love sliced celery!
69. I will pick peppers out of ANYTHING I eat. I can always taste them and I hate them.
70. I can't drink water without lemon in it.
71. I ask for extra lemon when we go out to dinner just to be safe.
72. We have a king size bed, I'm not sure how anyone can sleep on anything smaller.
73. My best friend (not my sister) is talking about getting married. I've never been more excited for her.
74. Joe's grandpa hit on my grandma at our wedding. My grandpa didn't think it was very funny.
75. Doritos are my favorite kind of chip. I can eat the whole bag on any given day.
76. I love ice cream, but Joe hates it!
77. Before I started dating my husband, we spent the night in a hotel together. (Not like that... I had lied to my parents... I was in high school... and I was supposed to go camping with him and lots of friends (we weren't dating yet) but the plans fell through. He invited me to stay at his parents house and I said NO WAY. We ended up at a hotel room where he slept in a separate bed. That's when I knew he was special!)
78. I've never been in a wedding, except my own.
79. My husband is catholic and I'm not. It caused problems when deciding on a wedding venue.
80. My sister and I look nothing alike.
81. I wanted to be a physical therapist all my life. Don't ask how I got to become an accountant.
82. I can't stand when people whine.
83. I bite my nails. It's one of the hardest habits I've ever tried to break.
84. My in-laws own a coffeehouse.
85. I hate coffee.
86. My husband brought me coffee to school everyday in high school. I felt obligated to go out on a first date because of this coffee.
87. I got kicked out of my town's softball league for being too good.
88. I broke a girl's arm with one of my pitches.
89. I still own the car I drove in high school, although I've given it to my husband when we bought a new car.
90.My college softball team got to meet Ty Pennington and Paige from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. They did a house in Youngstown Ohio while I was going to school there.
91. My dog has a boyfriend across the street and they howl back and forth across the road at each other. It's the cutest thing.
92. We are by far the youngest people on our street. Both our neighbors are in their 90's. Needless to say, it's a very quiet street.
93. I do NOT have a green thumb. I kill everything!
94. I grew up with a pool, and I will have a pool in my backyard someday.
95. My in-laws were late to our wedding.
96. I made a no-stress rule on my wedding day, so I wasn't even worried when I was supposed to walk down the aisle in 5 minutes. They weren't going to ruin our day!
97. They made it with a few minutes to spare.
98. I love walking, and enjoy taking my dogs on walks daily.
99. I despise paying bills. They are HORRIBLE.
100. I love my life and wouldn't change anything about it!
Thanks for reading. If you have any questions or comments, I'd appreciate them!