Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Drum Roll Please!!!

Ok, so I was going to wait until next week for my big reveal but I have so much to be thankful right now, I found it very fitting to share my news on Thanksgiving Eve...

So here goes...


Joe and I are having a baby :-)

It was a complete shock (we weren't even trying) and it's a lot to swallow right now ( a "good" lot!!!)

There is one catch to this news... if I'm friends with you on Facebook, please DON'T say anything yet. We go to the doctor next Wednesday (Dec. 1) and I'd like to wait until then to make our pregnancy "Facebook Official."

I'd appreciate all your prayers and thoughts right now as Joe and I enter a new phase in our lives.

And Andrea... there is a new job on the horizon as well, so you were almost TOTALLY right!!!

PS... Baby M will debut in July!!

3 comments:

andrea said...

Awesome!! Exciting!! Horray!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations to you and the hubby!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Welcome to Mommyhood!!!