Tuesday, September 15, 2009

AHHHH Fall...

Fall is in the air. No, not because it's 80 degrees out today again, but because fall starts on TV tonight. I should have prefaced this by saying that I do not watch much TV, but if you catch me on one of my TV nights during my show, you'll get the VM or the cold shoulder because I take my shows very seriously!

1. The Biggest Loser starts tonight. I just started watching this show last year around this time, and I am in love with it. Not because of all the drama, but because of the amazing journey's that these people go through both mentally and physically. This season they brought back Daniel from last season. He didnt' get a fair chance because his friend (it was the couple's edition) had no desire to be there and to lose weight. Unfortunately, he didn't get very far, but has changed his life already. He still has more weight to lose, and this season is about second chances. I am so excited to watch him lose the rest of his weight. He's only 19!

2. Grey's Anatomy starts on September 24. I am a total sucker for this show. I didn't start watching it right when it aired, but bought all the seasons and caught up that way. Now, I can't get enough. And this season is sure to be a nail-biter. I cannot wait to see the season premiere. I have been reading spoilers on my lunch break everyday! (I am terrible at surprises and can't keep them to save my life!)

So, while everyone else loves the trees changing colors, the smell of fall, hot chocolate, etc... I am more in love with the shows that start! :-)

1 comment:

Connie said...

I love both of those shows and I love Daniel! He is an awesome person and I can't wait to see what he does on this season!