Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I LOVE...

I have been a COMPULSIVE nail biter my entire life, and I have never been able to stop it. I've tried everything! The only reprieve I get is when I get my nails done, which becomes rather pricey!


So the other day at Wal-Mart I was parusing the health and beauty aisles and I found this great stuff called "kick the habit". It was only like 2.99 so I thought, what the heck, it can't make my biting any worse (unless of course it ends up tasting like a cupcake or something).



Well, let me tell you. This stuff is great! It recommends you put it on 2 times daily but I rarely put it on more than once every 2 or 3 days. It tastes HORRIFIC! So, I have gone an entire week without biting my nails, or the skin around my nails (another nervous habit!) This could possibly be my savior! Beautiful nails, here I come!
And... I wasn't paid to say any of this, I'm just saying it because it's hopefully going to save my fingers.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm the same way Tricia, which is exactly why I've had my nails done for the past month and a half.

However, I will need to kick the expensive habit soon and this might help!

renee said...

that's AWESOME! maybe it will help you kick the habit ;-) lol

andrea said...

that is awesome!

i need to get this for one of my coworkers - she is chronic nail biter.