Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Word of the Day

I’ve decided to share with you the words I keep hearing over and over today!

“It doesn’t matter what you think, you’re just supposed to do what you’re told and shut the hell up about it.”

Ok, so those may not be the *exact* words that came from my boss’ mouth, but it may as well have. See, I have this project that I have been working on, all the while knowing IT ISN’T GOING TO WORK! I went to school for this! I vaguely know what I’m talking about, unlike my boss!

UGH! This is definitely the epitome of frustration. I have been left out of meetings, and I’m being treated like a monkey. “Just do what you’re told, and stop questioning me!” I feel like she is ignoring me because I brought up issues she didn’t think of in the first place!






I thought the petty stuff ended with high school.


That’s LIFE! :-/

1 comment:

renee said...

ugh! i hope she starts to realize that you know what you are talking about SOON! that must be incredibly frustrating!