Friday, April 2, 2010

It's Official

I’m in love!




I haven’t even touched my nails in approximately two weeks. Last night, I even took off the old nail polish, cleaned up my cuticles and the skin surrounding my nails, and repainted my nails. Without even thinking about biting them!



Ok, so I thought about it, but then I remembered that horrible taste that inhabits my mouth and doesn’t go away. Which leads to ruining all food and drinks that pass through my lips for the next 20 minutes!



This stuff is definitely a God-send. Thank you maker’s of “kick the habit”.





I’m finally starting to see white at the tops of my nails :-)

2 comments:

renee said...

that is sooo cool! i've heard that you can use that stuff on babies to get them to stop sucking their thumbs, so i might be investing in some in a year or so :D

Jessica said...

That's so awesome! Congrats on kicking the habit!!