Friday, May 8, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday

Ok, first, I have no clue how to add the "my husband rocks" icon to my page, so any help would be greatly appreciated.


Now, on to why my husband rocks this week. My husband rocks because I am having surgery today and I know that he will be helpful when he gets home. He sometimes acts like a "tough guy" but he really is a sweetheart!


I love him more everyday!



January 12, 2006 - The day we got engaged. I was so surprised and not expecting it at all!

2 comments:

renee said...

you go to their blog (i think if you just click on the link on mine or andreas it'll take you their) then on the left side about halfway down there is the box with the html in it. you copy and paste it to an "html" section in your editing section. i cant remember what its called this minute. but i think you go to customize then....? anyway. then just save it. and voila!

Mama Reg said...

awe that pic is so cute!

good luck with your surgery, i am praying!! and thank goodness for husbands who rock :) good job joe, taking care of her!!