1. I am so thankful that I only have a two minute commute to work... yep you read it right, two minutes... and why I'm so thankful for that is so I don't have to listen to the stupid radio shows in the morning. Why don't they just play some freakin music. I know I know, Tricia, you could listen to a CD and not arrive every morning to work pissed. But, my dad always told me to listen to the radio on the way to and from work, to hear if there was an accident or something, now it's just habit.
2. I am thankful for the fact that I can move today. Last night I took my first yoga class and I moved in ways I didn't know my body moved. So thank you, for letting me be able to move today!
3. I am thankful that I don’t hear the radio at my work real well. Whoever set it up must love Jessica Simpson because every other song is one of hers. And, while I do like some of her songs, they haven’t been popular in a few years now. PICK A NEW STATION!
4. I am thankful that I am back in the corner, yet right by the door that everyone wants to hold impromptu meetings outside of. It makes it extremely difficult to get my work done when I am constantly trying to tune other people out while they are talking. GET A ROOM!
5. I am thankful that I get to deal with idiots regularly at my job. They make my day just a little more interesting. I really am thankful for that!
6. I am thankful that I have a day-to-day tear away calendar so I can go through and countdown to every important thing going on this year. For example, I only have 31 days until vacation and 4 days until my one year anniversary.
7. I am thankful for five fiscal week months. I get to listen to all the radio stations on internet radio and pick new songs to update my Ipod with the latest and greatest. Without these ridiculously slow months, I would have the same stuff on my Ipod as when I first loaded it, because lord knows they don’t play music on the radio in the car!
8. I am thankful for these nifty new phones we got recently at work. Now I can tell who is calling to harass me.
9. I am thankful for thumb tacks, because without them I would have an uncluttered cubicle. I would actually be able to see what color the walls of my cube are, but instead, I have all these pieces of paper EVERYWHERE telling me dates, stores, reports, writing techniques, etc. And the best part is, most of these very informative pieces of junk (oops, did I call them that?) were left for me by the previous cube occupant. AWESOME!
10. I really am thankful for my job, especially in an economy like this. However, I was feeling just a little rambunctious today and thought I would add just a bit of a smart a** spin to it!
Once again, thanks for reading. Comments are greatly appreciated, and I always return the favor!