Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Weight Watchers

Well, I broke down and joined today. I had to do something, and I figure that if I pay for it, Im more apt to use it. I got on the eliptical again yesterday for a few minutes to see if it hurt my knee. Sure didn't, which is really exciting because that means I can totally start doing that every night! And Riley is getting bigger, so it's only a matter of time before she can go running with me. I can't wait for that! Anyway, wish me luck, I am bound and determined to get into a reasonable weight for the next step in our lives ;-)

Wish me luck... I'll keep you updated on my progress (not because you care, but because I have to write it down and hold myself accountable, so if you could please act like you care, I would appreciate it :-))!!!

1 comment:

renee said...

yah for you! good luck. i will be pulling for ya. i know you can do it! :D