Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday (Thanks Kara!)

Well, if anyone read my blog from yesterday, you saw that after all my hard work last week, it paid off. I lost three pounds. I almost hugged the lady at Weight Watchers. I worked really hard, watched EVERYTHING I ate, and took Riley on a walk every single day. I can't believe what a difference three pounds make.

I am making my goal to lose 30 pounds. That is my first goal, not my last. My goal weight is less than that, but I need to work in small doses! Anyway, enough gloating, I'm not even close to where I want to be yet!!

Along the same lines as Kara, I wanted to be thankful (kinda) today:

I want to thank the ass clowns who don't pick up their dog shit ON THE SIDEWALK. Seriously, I have a puppy, who wants in eveything. She saw the shit, and proceeded to roll in it! I was seriously ready to kill her, but really is it her fault, or is it the idiot who just moseys on by after their dog does his business on the freaking sidewalk.

So to end the story, we had to hurry home, in the rain might I add, and I had to pick Riley up and run her to the bathroom. Man, what is up with poop today? Chick out this blog, I had to laugh when I read it, THEN... my dog proceeds to play in the poop as well.... WHat is going on?


Thanks for reading...

PS... If anyone could explain to me how to properly do the links, back to others' blogs, I would be very grateful! **UPDATE: Thanks for showing me how to work the links! I really do appreciate it!

2 comments:

Connie said...

My kids gravitate to dog poop too. So gross!

I am on a weight loss journey too and have a separate blog for it if you want to check it out. It's called Fat Mommy to Hot Mommy.

For the links...highlight the words that you want associated with the link and then hit that green knot looking tab on the top bar. A box will pop up and you can insert the URL there.

*visiting from SITS*

Rebecca is Thrilled by the Thought said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations on losing 3 pounds. My husband had been very successful with Weight Watchers. It's very motivating!

Thanks for stoppig by!